Learning frontend web development is important as it can lead to various career opportunities, give you more creative control over your projects, help you better understand the web, allow you to create personal projects, and help you collaborate better with designers and developers.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Strategically plan a career path
- Learn ways to manage source code through version control system
- Build web pages using HTML and CSS
- Understand the basics of responsive design and create responsive layouts
- Understand and apply best practices in frontend web development
- Week 1: Planning a career path
- Week 2: Introduction to Web Development and HTML
- Week 3: HTML Tags and Elements
- Week 4: Introduction to CSS and Styling
- Week 5: CSS Layouts and Box Model
- Week 6: Responsive Design and Media Queries
- Week 10: Introduction to jQuery
- Week 11: Bootstrap Framework
- Week 12: Best Practices in Frontend Web Development
- Access to a computer with internet access
- Basic knowledge of computer and internet usage
- Willingness to participate in hands-on practice and group activities
- Completion of assignments and participation in class discussions
Assessment: Assessment for this course will be based on the following:
- Completion of assignments (40%)
- Participation in hands-on practice and group activities (30%)
- Participation in class discussions (20%)
- Final project (10%)
Chat with us to get started.
A tech career with instinctHub
Ready to kickstart your tech career or enhance your existing knowledge? Contact us today for a dedicated instructor experience that will accelerate your learning and empower you to excel in the world of technology.
Our expert instructors are here to guide you every step of the way and help you achieve your goals. Don't miss out on this opportunity to unlock your full potential. Get in touch with us now and embark on an exciting journey towards a successful tech career.