2021 was a milestone for us, and it is time to thank those who matter!
In 2019, an idea was born; we saw the need for organic growth in Africa's technology space.
For Africa to be self-reliant, we need to breed our citizens from the bottom up technologically.
The reason we launched the instinctHub learning application, to create a personalised education, a renewed sense of purpose and help others achieve success.
In 2021, we recorded some successes!
- 35 new courses
- 396 new high-resolution videos
- 898 new users
- trained 169 students
- 2,727 step completions by students
- reached two Nigeria universities
- 2,419 new subscribers on our social platforms
- 40k views
All these achievements won't be possible without support from the community.
At some point in the year, we reached out to some renowned people, and we are thrilled to thank:
- Mr Ryan Carson; Founder & CEO, Treehouse.
- Mr Abubakar Suileman; Managing Director, Sterling Bank PLC.
- Mrs Temi Dalley; Chief Human Resources Officer, Human Capital Management, Sterling Bank PLC.
- Mrs Adewunmi Oluremi; Head, Learning & Development. Human Capital Management, Sterling Bank Plc.
- Mr Oreoluwa Olaniyan; Head, Learning Administration and Delivery, Sterling Bank PLC.
- Dr Adebola Aderibigbe; Lecturer, Bowen University, Iwo.
- Dr Najaf Auwal; Lecturer, Bayero University, Kano.
- Dr Adams Adeiza; Director at Global Entrepreneurship Research and Innovation Center - GERIC, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan
- Dr Olusegun Omisakin; Chief Economics, Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
- Mr Yinka Sanni; Chief Executive Officer of Africa Regions at the Standard Bank Group.
- Mr Dipo Faulkner; General Manager, IBM West Africa.
- Mrs Ebehiriere EHI-OMOIKE; Divisional Head, Large Enterprises 2 Large Enterprises Directorate, Bank of Industry.
For your advice and financial support, we say thank you!
2022 promises more successes; we look forward to more engagements with you.